Dr. John Williams
Now that we are at the beginning of a New Year, it is important that we spend some time in the presence of the Lord, to seek direction and ideas to make this year the best year of our life in every area and aspect. We need to take time to plan to spend our time during this year, to make it the most fruitful and fulfilling year that we ever had during our life time.
There is a saying that “if we fail to plan, then we plan to fail.” What is most important in this context is how we are going to spend our time during this new-year, what we are going to accomplish, how we are going to spend our money. Actually our time is our life and the money that we have represents the time that we spend to make that money.
The word planning also means:
· Being a Good Stewardship
· Managing every thing well
· Being Wise
· Setting and Achieving our Goals
· Utilizing our money, time and talents wisely to get best results.
· Juggling our time, money and talents to maximize results
· Making an hourly, Daily and Weekly Time Table for every day and strictly following through, except in unusual situations
·· Jesus had a plan for creation for 6 consecutive days and rested on the 7th day.
· Memorable things achieved should be displayed or exhibited to motivate to greater things in the future, and to testify and glorify God.
· Failing to plan is like planning to fail.
· Being a good steward of our time, talents and resources, is required by God, of all of us.
Goal Setting Principles
1. Goals should be specific
2. Goals should be Measurable
3. Goals should be Attainable
4. Goals should be Challenging
5. Goals should be set in all Key Areas of Life
f. Creative and Original
g. Utilizing the talents and skills given by God
h. Giving or Doing some Social Work
i. Time Utilization
j. Being a Good Steward in spending our money, time and talents.
· If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
· Knowledge is to know where the information is and to know how to get it.
· Time Management is Managing your life.
Write your desires, Plans, dreams and visions and display it conspicuously, so that any one who passes by can see it.
For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7
If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes. Mark
The desire of the righteous shall be granted. Proverb
Ye shall have whatsoever you sayeth. Mark